Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

An Amazing Day

It is seriously hot in these parts.  This is great for little miss because she loves her some water play.  It makes her so happy, full of joy, and leaves her smiling so wide her eyes disappear.  I love me some giggling smiles from my girl.  Just watch her...

And just so you know that she does in deed own a swim suit..Here are some photos of this morning in the baby pool. 




Naked or not..She is the cutest Chinese baby in our backyard.  This new, slower pace of life is so good.  I am really enjoying it.  Big Sis even spent most of the day outside making sand castles in the sandbox.  Don't tell her I told you though.

Enjoy your weekend!  Take some time to do something that matters..like making a sandcastle with the ones you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment