Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Paperwork, Paperwork, and More Paperwork

The printer is humming in the background as I type.  Man kind of like the way you forget what it feels like to gain 50 pounds when you're pregnant, I have forgotten what  it was like to look over mounds of paperwork, checklists, and requirements as we complete our dossier.  Can I just say YUCK!  Really, I don't know how I ever did it the first time.  Perhaps I was so ignorant that I didn't quite understand just how much I had to do.  This time, I understand and it is so much!  Still, I am beyond thrilled to make every check mark indicating that the paper required is complete because it gets me one step closer to my baby girl!  We have another meeting with our local social worker this afternoon.  We need five meetings to complete our home study requirements and this will be meeting number two.  We are on our way friends!  It usually takes about six months to finish a dossier and this time I swore that I would not put "deadlines" on each step as so much is out of my control.  BUT, I just can't help myself.  I'm shooting to have this first step done by the end of July so we can submit our I-800 to the NBC.  Time will tell.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment