Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Letter to Anna

Dear Anna Mei,
Tomorrow I will look into your eyes for the first time.  Tonight will be the last night you go to sleep without a momma to hold you.  I can't wait to meet you, hug you, and begin to know who you are.  I can't wait to teach you to pray and tell you again and again about all the ways He has been so faithful in leading us to you.  I can't wait to help you understand that you are a cherished treasure placed in our family by a creator who loves you more than you can imagine.
I love you already with all my heart,
Momma

1 comment:

  1. Leslie, I am about to go to bed here in the USA and I'm thinking about your big day in China. Lord willing, we will be in Zhengzhou to meet our Selah Aijing before the end of this year. :) I will be praying for Anna's transition and attachment to you in the days and weeks ahead. May God bless you & thanks for all the updates! ~ Wendy at PrairieInk.com

    ReplyDelete