Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Amazing

It is Amazing watching this sweet treasure become a daughter.  She is finally feeling secure enough to leave my arms and is walking around like crazy!  Toni and Anna bought her some squeaky shoes and she is squeaking all over the place.  She gets her shoes and goes to the door to ask to go on a walk.  She is already calling momma when she rounds the corner and gets on the other side of the bathroom door if I am not near enough to her. I think she understands some of what I say already.  Yesterday, I told her to get momma's shoes and she brought them to me.   She plays so well.  She kisses her little stuffed bear and feeds it from her snack bowl.  The girl loves her some tupperware.  Her favorite thing to do is to sit surrounded by all the containers we have and move her food from one to the other.  She also loves feeding me and her bear.  She really enjoys putting things in bags and taking it all out.  She loves to write with the pen on paper and yesterday she played on the slides at the playground here at the hotel.  She even ate a happy meal!  She is very stubborn too.  She cried the whole time I was trying to get her to nap yesterday because she had to give up her fork and container.  As soon as I let her get up, because she obviously wasn't going to sleep, and gave her that container she turned off the tears and played happily.  She engages us in her games, but isn't too comfortable with people other than Toni, Anna, and I.  Of course because attachment is so important to me, I haven't let Toni and Anna do too much beside look at her and smile.  Toni and Anna have been wonderful.  One of the other moms told them they could start a travel companion service. Only five more days now and we are home.  Wahoo!!!  I can't wait to get my family back together!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...is someone wrapped around little Anna Mei's finger already?? So happy to hear that she is adjusting well. Can't wait to see the whole family together!

    ReplyDelete