Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Leaving

It is hard to believe that 48 hours from now, I will be on my way to my baby girl.  These last ten months have gone painstakingly slow and yet lightning fast at the same time.  As I prepare to leave in two short days, I look back and can't help but see how miraculous this all is!  Never in my life could I have hoped that I would be able to travel to China and never did I dream I would have the blessing of these two Chinese daughters.  Please pray for us as we travel and for Daddy as he is home caring for Jillian and Emily.  In the next week, we will become a family of five!

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time. Soak in every moment you are there...it seems to fly by so quickly! Praying for safe travels, smooth transitions, good health, and strong bonding. I hope you can blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chills just ran down my arms! I am so thrilled for you!!! I cannot even imagine the emotions when you hold your youngest daughter for the very first time in China! Oh the beauty of God's precious Gifts! Can't wait to hear more and see pictures.

    Love you all,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you every single day until you're back home safely with your sweet girl!!! Much Love!
    -Beka =)

    ReplyDelete