Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Her Name..

I got the travel packet for our trip yesterday.  It contains a lot of information..a lot!  One of the things that it contained was the name of the woman who will be bringing my sweet baby to me and placing her in my arms.  She is a nanny from the orphanage where my treasure has spent her entire life and her name is Mei.  Mei...the very name that we have chosen for our Anna.  I love my God.  I love how He shows me that He goes before me!  Without a doubt this journey is ordained by him and I can't wait to live out His purpose in the next months as we graft our Anna in.

The Lord Himself goes before you and He will be with you!  He will never leave you or forsake you.  Do not be afraid.  Do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8

1 comment:

  1. I'm so exceited for your family! I have the chill when you said what her nannys name was. Wow you are right God has a great plan for your family & your new addition to it!

    ReplyDelete