Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, June 7, 2013

My Shadow

 This sweet little lady is constantly by my side.
She does everything that I do.
Everything.
She loves to sit on the counter next to me while I cook.
She stirs, measures, and pours with great delight next to momma.
She reads her Bible while she sits on her potty.
She gets her dress up purse and throws it over her shoulder before we head out the door.
She insists on having her toenails painted.
She tells Jillian she is a good girl a hundred times a day.
(just like her momma does)
She LOVES people and LOVES being the center of the universe.
She blows kisses and waves like nobody's business.
She is a special little one.
I can't help but think about how God will use this sweet baby.
I am so excited to watch as she grows and her personality continues to unfold before us.
I am sure enjoying every single minute I have with her.

1 comment: