Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Their First Christmas Program

(We had a snow storm that dumped about seven inches on us on Saturday night and  into Sunday morning, but there were a few children who made it to church for the program..four to be exact.  I was sad that so many weren't plowed out in time to come as my little Sunday School class is so cute when they sing.  We were missing about ten children.)

Truly watching my first Chinese treasure on Sunday morning stand with the two and three year old class, smiling, performing motions, ringing her bell, and enjoying herself leads me to believe that even the impossible is possible when it is in God's will.  I was told by so many after first coming home from China that my sweet Jillian would never be able to do anything, would never be connected to us, would never learn much..and at times I admit I believed it myself.  This child is something indescribable and she just does something to me.  Watching her standing up there and remembering just how very far she has come in the last two years just makes me want more of these treasures in homes with forever families because she has accomplished so much!  And my sweet Anna Mei holding that baby doll and standing in front of everyone..precious!  Blessed.  I am down right blessed by the presence of these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment