Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Worship

This morning I held this baby girl, whom I have only had the privilege of calling mine for seven months, in my arms during worship.  I heard her calling out the name of Jesus as she saw the slide of the manager scene.  I saw her clapping her hands, dancing, and smiling as we sang Here I am to Worship.  I held her and shed a tear praising God for this little life, for her heart, and for the chance I get to call her daughter.  What an incredible God it is that I serve.  What a miracle that this Christmas, this little treasure is home celebrating the birth of the very one who created her and loves her so much!  What a difference seven months has made in her life. I couldn't be more thankful for her.  I couldn't be more grateful that it is my arms holding her while I sing praises to the most high God thanking Him for leading me on this journey.  The blessings I have, because of it, are immeasurable in deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment