Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, June 6, 2014

My Oldest..

 My oldest treasure is leading a Bible study this summer for some six and seven year old girls in our body.  She is using a study called "My Best Friend Jesus" that she and I did together when she was eight years old.  Where has the time gone?  I love Tuesday mornings at my house because that is when the girls come by.  They usually do a little project like a craft or cooking and then Em sits down at the table with them to break open the word.  I love to listen in.  My oldest baby girl is growing up.
 There are no shortages of smiles when the girls are here.  There are plenty of giggles too. 
I just love having my house full of little girls.  I am grateful to God for the little hearts He is cultivating through this study in my home.  I am especially thankful for the heart that is ever developing in my Em.  I love seeing God working in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment