Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Her First Dance Class

An amazing teenager from our church has transferred her free dance class to my Anna Mei.  This generous teen said every little girl should have a chance to be a ballerina and so my Anna Mei is getting her chance.  My word was she so extremely excited.  A very special friend, who just happens to be this teen's momma, took my treasure shopping and got her both tap and ballet shoes.  Anna was over the moon.  I thought she might sleep in them!  To watch this baby girl embracing life is just so stinking rewarding.

I took a bit of video of her at dance.  She isn't quite ready for broadway yet, but my is she adorable!  She is a good foot shorter than all the other little girls in her class and it isn't always easy for her to coordinate all those body parts, but she smiles and smiles and smiles which makes this momma smile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment