Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, September 1, 2014

She Can Say Momma

She can say Momma..with her voice.  She can finally say momma.  
 I had really come to terms with the fact that this sweet babe would likely never be able to voice the word momma or speak any words at all.  AND I am grateful that she can sign and use her computer to communicate, but I am thrilled over the moon that God is now allowing a bit of her voice to come through and that that particular bit is the word momma.  Hearing this treasure say momma means more than I could ever articulate!  She calls for me when she is playing downstairs, when she wants me in the car, when she needs something in the bathroom..how sweet it is to hear her mamamama coming out of her mouth!

 a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor.  Isaiah 61:3

No comments:

Post a Comment