Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, August 29, 2014

Our Days

Now that Jilly is in school and gone all day long, our days are so different.  We miss her so much and so we have been doing our best to stay busy so that the day flies by. 









We have visited the library, art museum, biked the trails, cooked, cleaned, and made lots of edible homemade play dough.








All this activity tends to take a toll on this little, independent, trying to grow out of her nap preschooler.  She has spent several afternoons this way passed out on the couch.  I love my time with my littlest.  These memories are precious and I know it won't be long until she herself is in school all day so I am determined to enjoy her as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment