Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Her First Day of Kindergarten

A little more than three years ago, I had this amazing treasure placed in my arms for the first time.  She weighed fifteen pounds and was completely withdrawn from everything.  She couldn't walk, eat, or be touched.  Honestly, I just prayed she would survive back then and I never dreamed she would be able to do so much. I never saw this coming because..
Today, I took her to kindergarten. 
Kindergarten.
And then I cried the whole way home.
She is in a class of 23 other five year olds and has the support of an amazing team of teachers.  This is Jilly with her teacher, Mrs. S who has dedicated her life to kids on the spectrum.   We are so blessed to be in this place that has so much to offer our special little one.    I can't wait to see where she goes this year though I am so sad to see her growing up.  








1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    Screams of Joy and Celebration from me!!!

    You GO Jillian!!!

    Congrats Leslie!

    ReplyDelete