Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, August 2, 2014

I Haven't Told You Lately

I haven't told you lately, but I think about you all the time.  I give thanks on a daily basis for those of you who gave so that this precious, joyful treasure could be mine.  So many of you shared with us a big part of what God has given you so that we could pay the ransom for this amazing little babe.  Each day as I hear her laugh, watch her play, and hear her praying and singing I stop and thank God for you.  Please don't forget that she is here because of you.  Don't forget that God used you in mighty ways to help bring this one home.  We could have never done it without you!  She is so full of joy and love.  She is a blessing beyond measure to our family and we could never thank you for joining us in making her our daughter!  THANK YOU!!!  Thank you for your faithful prayers and financial support!  You are forever etched in our hearts and such a big part of her story!

No comments:

Post a Comment