Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, June 15, 2015

So Very Blessed



 Our Anna Mei had her dance recital yesterday afternoon and she was absolutely beautiful.  When the show was finished and she was presented with these flowers by her adoring family, she said fank you, fank you again and again.  My did we have our hands full getting her ready and out the door with all the littles in toe, but with all hands on deck we made it.
I can't believe that we are so blessed.  What an incredible, spunky, passionate little girl this four year old has become.  She is such an incredible big sister.  This morning she was packing her purse for church.  I listened as she named off all the things she needed...a snack for Molly Kate, a comb for Molly Kate, a chewy toy for her, a diaper...so precious that she was modeling exactly what I was doing when packing the diaper bag and thinking about caring for her baby sister.  I told her that I loved her so much my heart could burst as she is growing into a strong, responsible young lady.  Then she looked at me a little while later when I was giving Molly Kate her bottle and said.. "I like Molly Kate so much my heart could burst. She is my baby sister!"  It is overwhelming to me at times that she is such a mirror of me.  I am in no way qualified for this and, yet, she looks to me for everything.  Being a mother to these girls that God has given me is such a tremendous privilege and I thank Him today, and everyday, for the blessing of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment