Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, June 1, 2015

The Island

 The last two mornings, we have caught a cab and gone out to the island.  This being my third time here, I am very comfortable in this city.  There is nothing better than walking the cobblestone paths, browsing the little shops, and taking in the lush, tropical gardens on Shaman Island here in Guangzhou.  It was our lucky day today too because we just missed the huge rain storm which came while we were eating.  We have also had such great luck catching cabs quickly.  I told Em she is my good luck charm as I have never gotten cabs so quickly as this trip.  We couldn't resist taking some photos there of our treasure in her Chinese outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment