Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Heavenly

We weren't here long in Guangzhou, when my oldest was laughing her head off and saying this is heaven for you mom.  Here in this city, all families adopting must finish the US side of their paperwork and that means that Chinese children and their new families are everywhere.  I mean hundreds of them.  Most of these families are believers and just as crazy about adoption as I am .  The first morning at breakfast, we were approached by another momma who talked reusing her  dossier, orphan care, and special needs all within a few minutes of introducing herself.  It was when she left that Emily was laughing saying reusing dossiers, special needs, adoption...this is your heaven mom.  Truly, this is heaven for me seeing all these beautiful children welcomed into homes and sharing the week with these amazing families whose hearts are so close to mine is the icing on the cake.  I LOVE this place.  I LOVE adoption and I LOVE China.  Many have asked if this is my last trip here.  Only God knows, but I hope not.  I hope that God will continue to bless me with these children and that I will one day walk this soil again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment