Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

HERE

After nearly 25 hours of travel, we are here and settled on the same continent as our Molly Kate.  We are waking up after a full night's sleep and ready to embrace this journey!  Truthfully, there is nothing I love more than good cup of hot tea in the early morning and being in China to drink it is the best feeling ever.  I love these few days of each trip when we wonder the countryside living in this culture.  Emily and I visited the "grocery store" down the street and walked through the city before collapsing for the night.  I just want to soak all this in as I never take my time here in this beautiful country for granted.  Somewhere on this same soil the women who carried my three precious treasures from this land are likely going about life.  Being here, walking these streets, makes me long for a glimpse of them even more.  I find them constantly in my thoughts while I am here.  It is my prayer that one day in eternity, I will come to know them because I pray for their salvation daily.  Until then, I will do my best to love their babies well and lead them to eternity so that they, too, might get a chance to reunite with them in the presence of our Lord, who made us all, and wrote this beautiful story for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment