Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

My Prayers For You Tonight

I had some quiet time on the domestic flight today.  The seats weren't even full around us.  Emily was napping and I was having some time with the Lord praying over the next few days/weeks/months in my daughter's life.  If  you are praying for us, I would love for you to petition the Lord for them as well.
 
For Molly Kate's heart as she grieves leaving the only life and "family" she has ever known.
 
For the attitude of others in this culture toward her physical features.  She will understand what others speak about her in her native language as we are walking and out.  This momma doesn't want her heart hurt by others especially when I won't know/understand them.  Pray for her identity to be firmly planted on who she is the Lord as she grows and that she will face this world with a sense of confidence knowing God made her exactly as she was meant to be.  Pray that she would grasp 1 Samuel 16:7..The Lord does not look at the things man looks at.  Man looks at the outward appearance, the Lord looks at the heart... all the days of her life.
 
For my own selfish heart as I put her needs in front of my own in the weeks and months (heck her whole lifetime:) before my own that I might serve her and love her like Christ has served and loved me. 
 
For Molly Kate's health as she may have additional heart or kidney complications associated with syndromes she may or may not have.
 
For traveling mercies as this week has so much running all over province.
 
For our time together to be bonding and peaceful.
 
For rest in Him as Emily and I begin to graft this little one into our family.
 
For my teenager that God would use the events of the next two weeks to draw her even closer to Him.
 
For my little girls and husband back home that they would feel love and peace as we are gone.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment