Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Lunch

 Yesterday, the administrators of the orphanage asked us to share a meal with them before leaving.  I was happy to have more time soaking them in, asking questions, and continuing to collect Molly's past the most, but the food was also delicious.  This is a water community with much seafood so we enjoyed shrimp (with the eyes still on), fried chicken legs, green beans with garlic, some local fruit, cashews, eggplant, more chicken, and rice.  It was a delicious meal and I was able to discover a bit more about the day Molly was found and brought to them.  I am grateful for all I can know about my precious treasure and sharing this meal with these women who have cared for her the last two years was very special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment