Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Train, Bus, Taxi, and the Subway

In order to make our way back to Wenzhou to get our Molly Kate's Chinese passport, we had to take a train, taxi, the subway, and a bus.  Traveling back there the last two days has been exhausting, but it is required by law in this province to return to the city of origin to obtain the passport for any adopted child.  Molly did great!  She slept a good deal of our journey on the train and for that I am grateful.  Neither of my first two girls felt safe enough to sleep in my arms so if we were out they never slept.  It is much easier having a little one who will sleep when she is tired.  After our third transportation switch last night about 7:00 PM, I looked at Emily and said I am thanking  God that we didn't have to do all this with Jilly because she would have never been able to take all this.  Molly has done so well, but I am so glad we have a free day today.  We now are just waiting for her passport to be processed and finished.  We leave province tomorrow evening and fly to Guangzhou to finish things at the US consulate.  We are using today to rest and are also taking in a tea plantation and going on the lake if it doesn't rain.  I am hoping for one last beautiful look at this city before heading out tomorrow.   We are almost half way through this journey.  I am getting anxious to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment