Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, May 22, 2015

A "Great" Day




We have been soaking in all things China.  I love this place that is the origin on my littles so very much.  We have experienced squatty potties, crowds, traffic, the wall, chopsticks, jade, and much more already.  I have most enjoyed having my oldest treasure with me though.  We have walked alongside one another the last few days and just gotten to be.  These moments are priceless as I know she will be gone from me all too soon.  We have talked life, our Lord, orphan care, and the quirks of this culture.  We have drank it in and enjoyed every moment so far, but the best is yet to come.  Two more days until Molly Kate.  We can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your notes while we were traveling. It is good to be home! Can't wait to see your sweet girl in your arms as well! SO glad you are getting this time to soak in China too!
    Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how awesome one of your daughters is with you! I am getting caught up and thought you had gone all alone. What a special time for you both.

    ReplyDelete