Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Eating

Molly Kate has just begun to eat for us.  She is finally taking a little of a bottle from me too, but not too much still.  It is pretty normal behavior after the trauma of gotcha day.  One thing I can tell is this little lady loves her native food.  In fact, for lunch today she devoured a bowl of "cats ear" soup made with shrimp, fish, and crab meat. She also loved the mango jelly dessert.  It was similar to jello with fresh mangos in it.  She kept pointing to the glass jar asking for more.   It was delicious and I am always relieved when my peanuts start eating a bit.  She is bone skinny.  I am guessing that she weighs about 18-19 pounds at 25 months.  I can't wait to get a little meat on her.  I think I might have to cook more Chinese though for this one as Anna Mei would eat any thing right away, but Molly  Kate doesn't seem so easy as far as that goes.

1 comment:

  1. Glad she is eating, I have a noodle eater who prefers Chinese food too:)
    Safe travels to Guangzhou!

    ReplyDelete