Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Paradise

This city, where tomorrow I will meet my baby girl for the first time, is like a tropical paradise.  Tonight as I walked the streets with Emily taking in the sights, I imagined her strolling down these very paths tomorrow..a daughter loved and cherished..being photographed in the qui poa that I packed for her.   God is so so good to bring me to this country again!  I am overcome with much emotion and ready to welcome that baby in my arms in this beautiful place.   I was teasing Emily that I didn't know of Molly Kate's location before choosing her as our own. :)  Such a tremendous blessing to be here and share this with my oldest girl.  Tomorrow, there will be pictures of Molly Kate!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking you might be getting her around 10am China time which is like 2 hours from now our time. Am praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been praying for you! Are you in hangzhou? Looks like west lake in the background! We LOVE it there!

    ReplyDelete