Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Snow Painting..

 The weather was beautiful on Saturday so we played outside all morning.  Don't you just love this smile?  That smile makes me want to run to China and claim more of these precious treasures as that joy is miraculous.
 We decided to take some watercolors outside and paint the snow.  I also added some kitchen tools to the snow table.
 The pastry brushes that I picked up for a dollar at the dollar store were a huge hit painting.  The salad tongs I got for a dollar scooped a perfect size snowball too.  It was great for scooping colored snow.
 This one was super busy all morning.  She took a great nap after playing in the fresh air.
 This one flung snow at me causing the blurry spot on my lens.  She is a flinger I tell ya.  She doesn't care what the substance is.. she needs to fling it!
 This girl painted and painted!  She is my creative spirit.
Isn't she just darling in her glasses?  I can't wait to shed the coats and get some sand and water back in this table, but today we are getting more snow.  Thankful for a day at home, but longing for a warm sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment