Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, June 27, 2016

The County Fair

I wasn't sure this day would ever come, but I finally feel that I can manage these three beauties in places like the county fair when I am flying solo.  Because of this, I headed there last Saturday with the three littlest girls, the wagon, and a packed lunch.  It was in the lower nineties most of the day so it was hot, but the girls did so well, and we had a great time!
 There was a barn with lots of farm animals.  This is great for Molly as I am working hard to try to build her vocabulary.  She saw many, many creatures to connect to her words.  These experiences are so language building for her if only she could hear better in these crowded environments.
 Darling!

 There was a huge sandbox made with bales of hay in the corner of the barn.
 The girls played for an hour.
 It was HOT, and this little one consumed nearly 32 oz of lemon shake up all by herself.  She is her momma's girl.
 It was a large cotton candy for this one. :)
 Most of the day was free, and the girls enjoyed every minute!
 This is the first time that Anna Mei wanted to go on rides.  Everyone enjoyed them!

 Bumper boats were a hit with Jilly.
 I think Molly may be a mad, crazy driver.
 Anna Mei stayed near the side away from the bumping.
My littlest baby was on the front of the train and got to pull the string to ring the bell.  I am not sure she heard it as she kept searching for what pulling the string was doing, but she was all smiles!  It was a beautiful day.  I enjoy these babes so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment