Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Eats For Ellie Grace

Y'all, we had our first fundraiser for our adoption of Ellie Grace last night.  It was incredible!  We sponsored the tailgate at our christian school's first Friday Night Lights program.  We sold over 100 walking tacos.  We had a huge part of our village show up.  They bought tacos, made tacos, served, took money, washed our crock pot, and encouraged the socks off me.  We got to share our prayer requests for Ellie with so many, and share our adoption story with some new friends too.  Every time I do this, I don't take for granted the Lord's miraculous provision, and truly that is what every single dollar is to us.  We don't have the money laying around to bring home our newest treasure, but so, so many share so much so that we can get her home.  I stand in awe of the many that God is already gathering to provide for our Ellie's needs over the coming months.  That God would bless us so abundantly is far more than anything my mind could every fathom.  We made enough last night to pay for our homestudy update which happens to be due in two days.  God's timing is perfect, and He is beyond good.  I know He's got this..every single detail.  I wait in anticipation as His perfect plan unfolds before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment