Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

My Creative Loves

 Oh, these babes give me so much JOY!  Every day is a new adventure.  I love, love fostering their creativity, and we are blessed to have so many resources to do so.  The other day, Molly drug out these magnetic bingo chips to experiment with, and it wasn't long before Anna Mei created a fish on the floor.:)
Molly left her mark too..


 I always leave watercolors on the easel shelf in the corner of our kitchen.  Molly put on her school backpack and went to work the other day creating a master piece.
 Anna Mei wants to leave her mark on everything!  She is really into customizing all of her toys with paint in the craft room.
She hardly leaves that creative space these days, and I love when she emerges with paint on her nose.  My, she looks so grown up here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment