Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

My Budding Artist

 Last weekend, while Daddy took afternoon nap duty, I slipped away to a free art festival with my little creative spirit.  Having one on one time with my girls really fills my heart.  She loved the first station which was this squirt gun painting canvas.  She used red and white in her squirter to create pink.  She is a pink kind of girl.
 This girl of mine eats up our time together too, and this was the perfect way to spend a few hours just with her.  She used "loose" art parts of many kinds to create a mask masterpiece.
 They had a chalk drawing station where they learned about different techniques to use chalk in art.
 This was probably her favorite station as she loves mixing paint to create new colors right now. She loves experimenting with shading, and depth.
 She painted on glass, and then transferred her painting to paper by using a roller to press it on.  It was called monoprint design.
 There were instruments to explore and play.
 
 As you can see, this few hours made my babe very happy.
I know these moments are fleeting, and I am working to hold on to as many as I possibly can.  Five is just so precious, and watching her grow into the woman she is becoming never grows old.

No comments:

Post a Comment