Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Seventeen

 Just over a month ago, we celebrated our biggest girl's birthday!  I can't believe that she is almost grown, and ready to leave our nest.
 She has been an absolute joy to raise, and celebrating her on this day with a chocolate peanut butter pie was a delight.
Gone are the theme parties, little friends, and decorations as she is way too grown up for that, but this almost adult child of mine is growing into a pretty cool woman that I am happy to call my daughter.  She has been so patient with me as I made many, many mistakes testing out my parenting on her.  By God's grace, she has turned out okay.  I can't wait to watch where this life takes her.

No comments:

Post a Comment