Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Pumpkin Sensory Soup

My girls love messy, sensory play!
Ok, I love it as much as they do.
So, the week before Halloween we set up our favorite station in the backyard.
Pumpkin soup making!
Everyone had there own pumpkin cauldron.
We had plenty of ingredients too.  Pumpkin guts, gravel, water, soap, vinegar, baking soda, and sand
to dump, stir, and add to our vessel!
Mostly, they just made a big mess,
but my was it fun to watch them.
They are growing up too fast,
and I just love how their minds work.
I know my days of playing are numbered
so I am determined to soak up every single moment.
Embracing the mess, chaos, and laughter here as this season will be gone too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment