Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Six Glorious Months with our Sweet Baby

Six months home for this incredible girl has come and gone.  These last six months have flown by.  Six months is so short, but at the same time it seems like forever, as I can't remember myself without her. I was snuggling her frame in my arms a few days ago, and I was overcome with grief that this sweet, precious gift had to wait two and a half years to know what it was like to be rocked by a momma.  Such a devastating loss my dear girl was handed shortly after her birth.  Yet from this loss has come such a beautiful family that is full to the brim with love, chaos, and crazy because of my girl's presence.
How I love this little one more than I could have dreamed when waiting for her.  When this girl was given to me six months ago, I had no idea that she loved avocados, music toys, or tickling.
I didn't know that she would crawl to the bathroom like a mad munchkin when she heard the bath running.
And I couldn't have dreamed that she would so perfectly compliment our family.  Good!  It is so good to love this girl as mine!  Happy six months home my treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment