Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Seven More Days

Seven days until delivery. Typing those words fills me with excitement like little else can! Starting day nine of my hospital stay today and all continues to be medically stable for myself and my boy. We see no reason he won't stay safely cooking until 36 weeks. That would certainly be a huge answer to prayer. The little girls visit each morning, and momma not being home is beginning to effect them as my sweet Jilly cried a lot during yesterday's visit signing "momma home", but I can't miss the blessing that it is that she is connected to us and cares so deeply for me. Many, many professionals believed she would never attach. How wrong they were. I miss my babes, but watching my man care for everyone and eating lunch one on one with my oldest each day is such a blessing! I love love these people that God has given me in this life so much! My man certainly never chose any of this , but he is an amazing father and incredible husband. I am beyond blessed to watch as he is caring for everything so well during this time. Today has my house being overtaken by a few of our sheep so that they can organize and finish up a few baby tasks for me while I FaceTime with them. My stream of visitors is so encouraging, my man has delicious meals delivered each day by our wonderful church family, the ladies are planning a cleaning day to freshen up our house before I return home, and God continues to meet each and every need we have through so many. He is good, good, so good! Seven more days until this man child enters the world. I can't wait to meet him and I continue to anxiously anticipate all that raising a son in the Lord brings. Who could have guessed God would write this story in our lives? So many chapters,events, and miracles that bring Him such glory! What an indescribable gift to just be along for the ride! Grateful this morning to know my Savior and surrender my life to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment