Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, July 29, 2018

The Last Time


It is always with great joy, but also a tinge of sadness that I add a new baby to our family.  I am always keenly aware of all the current baby will be asked to give up when the newest little arrives, and sometimes it makes me sad.


This girl has only known the love of a momma now for a bit over a year.  She is still such a baby , and as I flipped through my photo stream I came across these photos of her rocking asleep on my big belly.  Isn’t she just precious?


And it hit me...this is the last time she will ever be rocked on my pregnant belly.  Being hospitalized happened so quickly, and it has caused me to miss so much.  I am just so thankful I snapped so many pictures of her rocking with me like this as I never want to forget those sweet, sweet moments.  Grateful to God for the time He gives me rocking my babies, and all that being still and quiet with them in my arms has brought me.  These five, soon six, little (well one is slightly bigger) people continue to teach me so much.  How I cherish being their momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment