Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Come On In

The only time in the world that it is ok to enter into the men's room when you are a woman is when.....
You are at a conference of 5,000 moms at ISU and all the bathrooms are turned into ladies' rooms for the day. So funny that there are always flowers in the urinals..Really there are!! :)
Hearts at Home was phenomenal. I was blessed to be taught from God's word by some seasoned moms and two professional dads who have been walking this road of parenthood a bit longer than I. Also blessed to spend the day with a wonderful friend. Oh, we need that!
Especially excited to share about our adoption journey with a couple of women before my last session started. Praying for your family, my dear friend from Iowa. Praying that God continues to open your heart for the orphan. If you stop by, I hope you'll leave a comment. Would love to get your name. For my friend near the St. Louis area-you were such an encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. It was so wonderful to meet you and hear your story! I get used to hearing about all of the bad things that are happening to people and families, it's really very sad. How uplifting and inspirational it is to meet people like you and hear stories like yours! I will be following your blog and praying for your family and little Jillian! Thank you for being the wonderful woman that you are and for sharing your story with me!

    Gussie (the woman that sat by you from StL area)

    ReplyDelete