Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Mercies

Even though it is not well with my circumstances, it is well with my soul. Well because I know the love of a heavenly Father who has gone ahead of me and who has this adoption journey planned out from beginning to the end. A Father who loves Jill even more than I do. Who cares about her being placed in this family even more than I do.

Don't stop praying. I am feeling them and the new mercies of my heavenly Father that are new each morning. Looking forward to morning, but for now- I am camping in His Word for some much need reassurance.

Here is what the LORD is speaking...

The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion, " says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." The LORD is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 22:26

No comments:

Post a Comment