Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Some Bad News

We got a call from our agency today to tell us that-while we sent our LOC nearly two and half months ago-it was never received by the CCAA. We are not sure how this is all going to play out. They may wait for the original which they tracked down through UPS to arrive from Beijing (where it has been sitting for the last two and a half months) or they may issue us a new one to sign and return. Regardless, we are waiting and stuck. One thing we are sure of, this will delay our travel significantly. The thought of it is more than my heart can bare tonight. I REALLY WANT HER HOME!!! Just keep thinking.... Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans that I have for you declares the Lord. Please pray for Jill and pray for peace for me as I wait to be united with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment