Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So Many to Love

Thinking so much lately about how God has blessed me in this life with so many people who I love so very much! We have been doing life with this family since darling kiddo was born and they have been such a tremendous blessing to us that it is difficult to put into words what they mean to us. They were such a big part of raising darling kiddo up. Anyway, we don't always get to see each other much these days and it was so amazing to have these two young ladies in my house last night-playing games, eating food, and just spending time together. I had to snap a photo to share with you.



My-how they have grown into fine young women of God. My-how I miss being able to be a part of their lives more often. Still so very blessed by our time together last night.


Just for fun..here are these same three girls ten years ago at my house.



Gotta love looking back and you gotta love those blue and pink curtains in the background. (They really were fashionable then.) Hope you know the joy of so many to love. God is so good to allow us the blessing of relationships here on Earth. Praise Him!!

PS Thanks for praying..Letter arrived on Monday and is on its way to Guanghzou. I am one happy momma!! One step closer to getting our girl home.

No comments:

Post a Comment