Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Her Last Saturday Alone

Dearest Jill,

With daddy and sissy snuggled next to me this morning all warm and cozy...I said, "Today is the last Saturday that we ever have to wake up without Jill home." After all these months sweet girl, there is only one more week until I take you in my arms. To say that I am overwhelmed at the thought that God has allowed me to become your mother is a huge understatement. I love you so dear one and you are beyond precious to me. I dream of the day that you will be walking next to sissy and I through the mall picking out new shoes or trying on clothes as we did last night. I think of all the birthday cakes, Christmases, and many other memories that are ahead of us. Darling child, you are so loved and I long to tell you that. I want you to know how God has such a plan for you and I pray daily already for your salvation. I can't wait to introduce you to the Lord, read Bible stories to you, and teach you to pray. I can't wait to learn who you are..what makes you laugh, hold you when you cry, and see the excitement in your eyes when you learn something new. I wonder... will you love sports like your big sister, will you like to cook with mommy, and will you keep your hair bows on or throw them to the ground? Above everything, I just want to see you smile and know that you feel loved and part of our family. Just seven more days my baby..seven more days until you are placed in your family forever. Praying they fly by and we are to you in the blink of an eye. Until then, know that we are loving you from across the world and buying you tutus that you are going to look sooo cute in.

I love you.

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment