Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Off (and Not Running)

Yesterday was my last day at work! WAHOOOO!!! I am so blessed to get seven weeks paid off and then the summer to bond with Jill. I know we will both need it to get really attached to each other.

So I am off, but not running. Isn't it funny how having less to do makes you feel like you don't have to do anything? Maybe its just me but I run like crazy and plan out every minute when I'm working because with my life-I have to or I won't fit it all in. I have been up 4 hours already and since I'm not working..I have been moving slow. I should enjoy this pace because I think when my precious girl is home and running around-slow may not be in my vocabulary. (Simply can't wait!)

Please pray for the last minute details. I can't believe we are so close now. God continues to provide all that we need and I am in complete awe of His provision.

No comments:

Post a Comment