Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Please Pray


Tomorrow is our Sale.

7:30-3:00 @ Camp of Champions Building

3009 Broadway Pekin, IL

Serving Lunch Gondolas, chips, dessert for $5.00


We have soooo much to sell! Lots of everything 40+ tables. Please come out and check it out!

It has been so busy and let me tell you my body is physically exhausted. We have been going, going, going...


All this business is making my quiet time to sit, pray, and read the Bible even more cherished because it is the only time I get to sit down. I had some sweet time alone at Camp yesterday morning with my Bible and the Lord. I prayed specifically for so many things, gave praise for so many people, and asked God to stay present in that place-to change lives, meet our needs.... You name it-I prayed it. Love that I can do that. Love that God invites us to do that.


Could I ask you to stop and pray?


Pray for our Jill. Pray that she is being cared for until we get to her. Pray that her heart is being readied to join our family. Pray that she will grow to accept Christ as her Savior.


Pray for Darling Kiddo. Pray that she will be a loving big sister. Pray that she will feel our love and just how special she is as her world is turned upside down in the next few weeks.


Pray for DH and myself. Pray that will be the parents God intends for us to be. Pray for renewed strength as working this week on our feet has us exhausted. Pray that we continue to grow in God's word and that we would pass that along to our children.

Pray for those who attend the sale. Pray that God might open their eyes and hearts to the orphan and that they might respond by getting involved to serve the least of these.

Praise Him for the way He is providing for the our family and how He is bringing Jill home!


We are blessed by you! Thank you dear ones for your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Praying! I was awakened in the night . . . for one reason or another. Took that as a nudge to pray. Your precious family came to my mind. I certainly know God is in the preparation and will come through BIG time at the sale.

    One step closer . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. God can do anything!!! I know u will have a great turn out for your sale! I'm sure God wouldn't have it any other way for a great Christian family who is bringing an orphaned girl into their family! You & your family is such a blessing to me! Thanks again for inviting me to bible study it was much needed!!!

    ReplyDelete