Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dog Tired After Project Sunshine

(Read about Project Sunshine here.)
twenty five kids and adults.
from three different churches.
five rooms.

two trailer loads of new stuff to unload.
two trailer loads of old junk to haul to good will.
lifting.
painting.
drilling and hanging.
running all day.

ten and a half hours.
BUT project sunshine is DONE!!!
Done and I have learned so much once again about the provision of my Heavenly Father and about how when I reach my limit..He carries me! I know it must have made Him smile watching three churches from different denominations uniting for the cause of the forgotten in foster care. How He must have relished in His plan to meet this need by bringing all of us together for His purpose. He is so good. I have made life long, praying, hard working friends through this project and been drawn even closer to some of the same old friends who walk life faithfully beside me.


God is so good and I was so tired. So tired, but I took a nap while my baby girl did and so now momma is back on her game. Need to take some time off for the next few weeks as per my DH's request. So thankful for my man and my older girl who are always supporting and helping momma with whatever crazy endeavor I take on. I wouldn't be half the follower of Christ I am without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment