Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'd Choose You

My Sweet Girl,
If God lined up all the babies born on March 9, 2009 in China and told me that I could choose..I would choose you again and again and again. So blessed that you are mine. So blessed to have a front row seat as God breaks through all those walls in your heart and restores you little by little. I love being your momma. Though I don't deserve for one minute the gift of you..I accept it and treasure you praising God for His goodness each and every day! As I pray over you each night, I know that God has a plan for you that is beyond my wildest dreams and that your life sweet girl, and my part in it, is meant to bring much glory to Him who made us both and brought us together. I never grow tired of seeing that smile, hearing you laugh, or watching the sparkle that is now present in your eyes. Treasured. You are treasured.

No comments:

Post a Comment