Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jillian's Swingset

Daddy built Jillian's swing set in the backyard today! Oh I hope I remember the first time she saw it for the rest of my days. I hope I never forget the sweet sound of her voice calling out with glee! I hope I remember those chunky,little legs dragging me swiftly to the swing and that face! Oh that sweet face as I told her that Daddy built that swing set for her and that it was hers was priceless. I have been thinking all day that this little one shouldn't even have a swing set. Satan would love nothing more than for this little treasure to still be sitting alone fatherless, but GOD! God had plans for this baby girl that trumped all Satan hoped for and she is so overjoyed by this wonderful gift from her grandma! HAPPY! She went right up to it and climbed on without any hesitation!










Watch the movie clips of her playing on this sweet set at the top! She is so cute calling out with her little voice..I could just eat her up!

PS Momma's setting up her new sandbox from her Grandma tomorrow so stay tuned for more firsts and plenty of pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about the amazing weather, so we can take our kids outside! LOVE the new swing set!...or maybe I just love to hear Jillian play on the swing set....so sweet!

    ReplyDelete