Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Monday, March 19, 2012

One Of Those Days

Today is one of those days that I just can't help but think..(Is this really my life?)...

The sound of the birds are drifting through the open windows upstairs and my sweet treasure sleeps peacefully on her bed while I read my book rocking next to her..

AND

JOY resides in my heart!

I am able to be home doing laundry, playing with my girl, and soaking in the beautiful sunshine.

God you are simply too good for words to describe today!

How I love you!

How I continue to be in awe that you have blessed me with this wonderful life.

A loving man, two amazing daughters, a saving knowledge of my Lord and Savior..

So sweet and so satisfying...

I have so much to do today.

Yet I simply must savor this moment.

I stand in Awe of you..your provision..your grace..your plan..SO blessed to call you MY God.

You have truly rescued me from the pit Lord and I will spend the rest of my days praising you.

No comments:

Post a Comment