Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rice?

Yes, it's a sandbox with rice in it. Given my baby's tactile defensiveness issues..I thought she might need some coaxing on this one. (We tried a sand bin in OT and she rejected it..BIG TIME!!) So, I started by putting something very near to her heart and familiar to her in this box..her rice.

She dove right in.

The next step will be to put sand in on the bottom so she has to step into it to get to her rice.
She sure loves her backyard! She loves to be outside and regularly plays with everything!

Honestly, it was not in my plan to be getting a swing set in the backyard at my age. I am thrilled at the chance to have a set of swings, a slide, and a sandbox to play in! Having a little again is just so good! I am cherishing every, sweet moment I have her! It is amazing to see her smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment