Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Why I Love "Home Schooling"

These are a few of my favorites things about schooling my baby at home...


1. We get to wear our pajamas until 10:00.


2. Making crafts with my baby girl is so fun!


I never let my self dream she would be doing this..We have come a long way baby!


3. That little pincer grasp picking up the googly eye is just too precious to miss.


4. I am the one cheering her on when she colors on a paper plate for the first time.

5. It is my voice she hears screaming with delight when she touches play dough.


6. It is my nose she covers with the play dough shapes she cuts out.

7. I never miss any of her accomplishments.


8. I get to see her growing and learning every second of the day.


9. I don't miss tearing up when she mimics my circular motion with her crayon for the first time
and I can take a picture.


10. I get to know her. Truly know her deeper because I get to be the one who is shepherding her heart everyday. If we need to take a little bonding time, we can swing at the park. If she is hungry, I can feed her. If she is crying, I am there to comfort her (or push her to finish). I can hug, kiss, and love her every minute of the day because we are always within arms reach and it is so, so good!


Blessed to be able to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment