Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Have a Dream

It's seems insignificant I know, BUT our girl is riding in her wagon. I tried all last summer to get her in that thing and she wanted nothing to do with it. She would run and scream even at the sight of it. NOW..NOW she is enjoying rides twice a day and even walks up to it and throws our hand out at it meaning she wants to ride in it. To say this momma is overjoyed is an understatement. Each time my baby girl is able to bite off a bit more of life and enjoy it..IT IS SO REWARDING!! Yesterday, we even went four blocks in the wagon to the neighborhood park. She had never been there before because we usually drive to the large park in town and that didn't stop her from getting out, swinging, climbing, and sliding!

Which leads me to my dream..I have a dream that one day soon my sweet baby will be able to ride in her wagon with her family walking beside her to get ice cream at the local sweet spot. We used to do that all the time together before Jillian joined us and to be able to have her here to participate with us would make this momma happier than anything else could.

Funny how my perspective has changed. Funny how the prospective of getting ice cream with my little clan could make me so happy. God is so good to have penetrated my heart so deeply by using this little one. So much that I used to think was important really just isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment