Deuteronomy 4:35

You have been shown these things that you might know the Lord is God besides him there is no other.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Saw Her Today..

I saw her there at the park today though we didn't get to meet as I only saw her from a distance across the pond. A middle aged blond haired momma walking two Asian princesses with hair black as night attached to her hands. There they stood, one on each side of her, wearing matching green t-shirts and hair bows. Soon..that will be this momma. I will be there in the middle of two Asian treasures..my daughters. I will have one princess from China on each side complete with matching hair bows. I paused my mind for a moment as I sat there in the swing with my precious girl in my lap and I thanked God for this life He has given. I thanked Him that He continues to fulfill my heart's desire. I thanked Him that, at my age, He has given me this heart for the orphan and a desire to fill my quiver. I thanked Him that He continues to work the impossible into possibilities in this life. It's going to be a long wait this time..getting our next little girl home. I miss her so much already. I was up last night..wondering where she was and what she was doing. Wishing for just a glimpse of her face and that I could just for a moment sit next to her asleep and watch her breathe. Soon enough it will be. Soon I will be a momma again. Again-it's such a sweet word!

No comments:

Post a Comment